PatchedBasic Hax CA | 28 August '10

Posts 1–15 of 132 · Page 1 of 9
Basic Hax CA | 28 August '10
Simple public hack from me.

Features:
  • Sat Chams
  • Skeleton
  • Player Glow
  • Fullbright
  • No Fog
  • No Smoke
  • Asus Wallhack
  • WireWorld
  • WireModels
  • No Sun
  • Fly
  • No Gravity
  • No Sway
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • High Jump
  • Pickup Hack
  • Glitcher
  • No Knockback
  • WhiteBlood
  • Suicide
  • Windowed
  • Show FPS
  • No Weapon
  • No Reload
  • Anti-Screenshot
  • No Breath
  • Bullet Tracer
  • Hide Hud
  • Semi-Telekill




Recommended Injector, get it here:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...ml#post2589207



Credits:
whit
Gellin
Hans211
Braco22
markoj
DeadLinez
Blood
guza44_44
Everyone else who i forgot

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Hahaz_28.08.2010.rar MD5:dc9fb94b649f051bc2f9f597950a77ae - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Hahaz_28.08.2010.rarattachment deleted · 520 downloads before removal
eh why cant i download?
The file needs to be approved by an admin...
YEAH! I love your hacks and I can't wait for it to be approved!
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
Simple public hack from me.

Features:
  • Sat Chams
  • Skeleton
  • Player Glow
  • Fullbright
  • No Fog
  • No Smoke
  • Asus Wallhack
  • WireWorld
  • WireModels
  • No Sun
  • Fly
  • No Sway
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • High Jump
  • Pickup Hack
  • Glitcher
  • No Knockback
  • WhiteBlood
  • Windowed
  • Show FPS
  • No Weapon
  • No Reload
  • Anti-Screenshot
  • No Breath
  • Bullet Tracer
  • Hide Hud


ⓘ ⓘ

Sorry no menu border & background, i'm still learning d3d

Recommended Injector, get it here:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...ml#post2589207

ⓘ

Credits:
whit
Gellin
Hans211
Braco22
DeadLinez
Blood
guza44_44
Everyone else who i forgot

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
Hahaz_28.08.2010.rar MD5:717b4b4cd1b610630b3349d4d0a64bd3 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!ⓘ
Good job, man! I like the looks of your hack. You're hacks are generally EPIC. This'll prolly be my hack of choice until I get to the point where I start MAKING hacks...
iReally love baic
Haks so simple
and BASIC.
/Approved .
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
/Approved .
Yipeeee!
[IMG]http://**********.com/Signatures/accepted.php?CNSAMM=70[/IMG]
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
/Approved .
Damn, that was surprisingly fast! Thanks! lol
Looks Good!! awesome
Awesome MENU!!! this is want we need more . . the jump is higher than normal

iLove it got approved
F. A. S. T.
I thought you did not code CA hacks anymore. I guess I was wrong...

Anyways good job on first menu.
Posts 1–15 of 132 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us