Posts by blusrsun
19 posts total, newest first.
Maverick Deobfuscatorin ArmA 3 Discussions - Everything I could translate. You still need the .pdf to look at the structure written to not get confused.
Hello, I am the "deobfuscator"
meme: They said, obfu is safe
Now, fun aside, we almost cried.
IGTA5O: 1.34 Cheat Engine Table - HotKey SetUpin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Crowless;11800873]Okay I got banned until 7/17/2016. I lost the chance to take a screenshot. Soooo what I did was, I used the XP Multiplier and changed it to 10. I got into a Organization and I'm near with the CEO[1.34 .CT] 100k per 10-15 seconds | Give moneyin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - And there goes our money cheating.. bobo
Are you really that kind of guy?Tom Clancy's The Division - NoRecoil,Teleport Hackin Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - In the year 2016, still nobody can use Offsets, confirmed <swearing>.
They are logging client-side modifications in memory. If you`ve watched their streams right before the end of the beta, you could know this. A hook wDivision Pointers, addresses and everythingin The Division Discussions & Help - Every value that changes constantly is server-sided, you could try to packet edit it as you can do in GTA V for the Bounty Credits, but I think it wont work..
With that fire-rate, grab your LMG and farm PC`s.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.