Pls share division Pointers, addresses and anything
if you have anything regarding cheating/modding/hacking the division please share it with me ty
Originally Posted by Dexter
if you have anything regarding cheating/modding/hacking the division please share it with me ty
Well, you can hack the ammo count with Cheat Engine. However I would like to get some Moneyyyy.....
Originally Posted by martuksxxxx
Well, you can hack the ammo count with Cheat Engine. However I would like to get some Moneyyyy.....
speedhack is also good for extreme firerates
Originally Posted by Dexter
speedhack is also good for extreme firerates
Legit fire rate can be found. Its not that hard. Changes per weapon.
Originally Posted by Atari1337
Legit fire rate can be found. Its not that hard. Changes per weapon.
i tried but could not find it lol
Are cheats even possible on this game? I got ammo but it seems everything else is server side or inaccessible.
Originally Posted by martuksxxxx
However I would like to get some Moneyyyy.....
Money is server sided. When you cheat it and then buy an item you can't afford, it doesn't appear in your inventory.
Every value that changes constantly is server-sided, you could try to packet edit it as you can do in GTA V for the Bounty Credits, but I think it wont work..