Posts by ImStyL
145 posts total, newest first.
Untrust ban wave! Be safe out there!!!in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=telilingan;12056776]I did it and my prime account is not detected by VAC for about 4 months.[/QUOTE]
Deleting things won't do anything at all.League of Legends MultiTool v1.9.4 [Zoomhack, Zoomlock & Lasthit Helper] (6.18)in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DarknzNet;12051265]
To be honest i dont even know if there is anti cheat on League of Legends tehe. Anyways if there is then it must be really bad one. I have seen people accounts getting banned for scripting, buLeague of Legends MultiTool v1.9.4 [Zoomhack, Zoomlock & Lasthit Helper] (6.18)in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - DarknzNet Do you know how League anti cheat works, if so, mind explaining it?
Also nice release!Viewmodel_fov offset?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - you tried, m_iDefaultFOV ?Trying external but I can't get the client modulein Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Try this,
MODULEENTRY32 GetClient(char* mName) {
MODULEENTRY32 mEntry;
mEntry.dwSize = sizeof(MODULEENTRY32);
snap = CreateToolhelp32Snapshot(TH32CS_SNAPMODULE, pID);
if (Module32First(snap, &mEntry) == true)
{
Showing the 5 most recent posts.