Posts by king3223
5 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Youtube Downloader - Krrishin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=J-Deezy;2680546]
Extracting the video from a youtube link, here's a snippet that does just that (I didn't make it, Hassan did, but this gives you an idea of what he would have had to work out "all on his own")
[Release] Youtube Downloader - Krrishin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=J-Deezy;2680485]Probably wanna remove the advertisement otherwise it won't get appoved. I seriously doubt you did all the link parsing on your own either, but I'll let it slide.[/quote]
i didn't understand what[Release] Youtube Downloader - Krrishin Visual Basic Programming - Hi guys as you see in the title here you can download youtube downloder
I worked On this program 2 weeks
credits : me only
for design and coded this program
Instuctions:
1st: go to youtube video and copy the url
2nxInf1nity__ a hacker?in Combat Arms EU Discussions - yes me too think he don't have recoil and u can see in the part of l95 super magnuim the sniper goned up thats a proof not a hackerking3223's first sigin Showroom - hi everyone
i have started making sigs and this one is the best sig i have done
http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy201/king3223/kingkr.png
pls rate and coment
Showing the 5 most recent posts.