Posts by Xcessive
70 posts total, newest first.
I need to start making public hacks again?in WarRock - International Hacks - Why do you have to poll everything? You can just ask as well...
And YES make public hacks again, but not those who have detected hacks such as OPK, Invis etc., because those are rubbish.WTF?in WarRock - International Hacks - Yeah, tell us. Were burning of desire to know how you did this :)Unban Tomin WarRock - International Hacks - Come on, Tom got banned AGAIN?!? Why unban him if he's so stupid that he can't even control himself?
I don't care if he's banned or not, but this is just his stupid mistake.
He should act like his age some day, maybe[Rel] SexVacHack!in WarRock - International Hacks - Doublepost. Delete one. And close this stupid thread.unlimited Mailadresse s!!!!in WarRock - International Hacks - I always use 10 Minute Mail. The best option for registrations imo...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.