Posts by skorbian
3 posts total, newest first.
ev1 failed to load? RipTideForce menu?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE=Lunatic;11327772]Just use Menyoo... Free mods compared to it are garbage and if you don't have it, odds are you downloaded a fake clonehookv2.dll and that's why it's not working.[/QUOTE]
Are they computer speci[1.31/EV1] RipTide Force Menu v1.7 (New Undetected Method)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Hi friends. Why doesn't this work to begin with? I have clonehookv2, dinput8, and the .ev1 file. But anytime I start onto online it says that the ev1 file failed to load. Any suggestions? I've tried reinstalling, and allev1 failed to load? RipTideForce menu?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - EDIT: It appears no mods I can get to can work. With .asi files too it just says that they failed to load.
I'm not entirely sure what I have done wrong. The files I have added into the GTAV directory are a clonehookv2
Showing the 3 most recent posts.