Posts by EvilSniperTom
13 posts total, newest first.
Arma 2 Server Hack v4 [FTP/Remote Working][By Darky.Hax]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Whywait;6596353]Yes you can, join your server, it'll kick you immidiately, but rcon still notes your GUID, get it off there if for some reason the script doesn't note it (which it will anyway)[/QUOTE]
Thanks I maArma 2 Server Hack v4 [FTP/Remote Working][By Darky.Hax]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - This may sound silly, but how do I find out my GUID? Seeing as I have been global banned, I can't see my GUID through just joining a server.Is there an undetected executer?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=N3tsky;6571649]You can pay for Bypass, i use a private bypass that i pay every month, but i think it's against the rules if i give it to you , google is your friends :)
And if you want a public bypass, just checkRAWR!!in Flaming & Rage - I LIKE OMFGSH LOTS OF PEOPLE OVER GAY XFIRE KEEP SENDING ME THING STUPID - STUPID - STUPID - LINKKKKKKK: MY EX THE BITCH . COM (http://myExTheBitch.com/?id=4d62a42b)
LOOK I CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE WRITINGWTF? i am cryingin Flaming & Rage - Lol, I've never cried at anime. But sometimes I've been close too.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.