Posts by jbjorn
4 posts total, newest first.
(Vertigo) AFK Boost Linuxin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - Hi,
I've seen multiple posts about using Linux to get rid of the VAC kick.
But I don't understand how you can run multiple steam accounts on Linux.
Any solutions to help me out with? Since people say that SandboxiCOD4X Chamsin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=shoaib1417;12445735]Hi guys I'm new here.
can you plz tell me how i can download this cheat
i can't see any download button or link[/QUOTE]
https://gyazo.com/5505c8fe06d293f2d16a947baf6dbf09?token=41a954a58aCOD4X Chamsin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Is it any bind for this? When I load it up, the feature doesn't work while, I'm playing on a server.COD4X Chamsin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - It crashes on me too. Once I join a server the game crash.
I'm using 1920x1080 and with all the highest texture settings etc..
Lastest extreme injector. Original call of duty 4, 1.8 - 16.0
I've tried all the things youez boost join fast le+in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - still boosting?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.