Posts by Ckaa4218
10 posts total, newest first.
GET THE LATEST PHONES - £3000+ EVERY THREE MONTHS - UK ONLYin eBooks For Sale - two copies sold, I have took the reviews in to consideration and i am selling the book for a discounted price of £50!! until i have enough vouch's proving that this is a solid method. I will then raise the price back to GET THE LATEST PHONES - £3000+ EVERY THREE MONTHS - UK ONLYin eBooks For Sale - I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE AWAY A VOUCH TO A HIGHLY TRUSTED UK MEMBER, CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANYONE?GET THE LATEST PHONES - £3000+ EVERY THREE MONTHS - UK ONLYin eBooks For Sale - THIS EBOOK ALLOWS YOU TO GET THE LATEST SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS.
YOU CAN SELL THEM AND MAKE £3000+ EVERY THREE MONTHS OR KEEP THEM FOR YOUR SELF.
YOU CAN MAKE MORE MONEY AND IT CAN BE QUICKER THAN THREE MONTHS BUT I Amazon Refund - Quick Questionin Marketplace Talk - yea i always pay for prime as you get the money back and it makes the whole process much faster.Amazon Technical Queryin Marketplace Talk - once one of the accounts get closed, they will link all the accounts with the cc and close them aswell
Showing the 5 most recent posts.