Amazon Refund - Quick Question

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Amazon Refund - Quick Question
Is it ok if I do 1 Day Delivery on Amazon Prime?
Is it possible to refund a product delivered in 1 day?

Sorry for the noob question..
Yes, it's ok if you do a 1 Day Delivery on Amazon Prime.

Yes, it is very much possible, the delivery time doesn't matter at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
Is it ok if I do 1 Day Delivery on Amazon Prime?
Is it possible to refund a product delivered in 1 day?

Sorry for the noob question..
Yes to both of your questions. Sometimes the refund can even be done the same day :3
Had an order where the item was delivered the same day and refunded on the same day by FanticSteal (Amazing refunder btw).
Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
Is it ok if I do 1 Day Delivery on Amazon Prime?
Is it possible to refund a product delivered in 1 day?

Sorry for the noob question..
there's also same-day delivery.
Thank you for your help and quick replies!
Ordered it, going to get it refunded by Fantic!
Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
Thank you for your help and quick replies!
Ordered it, going to get it refunded by Fantic!
The last refunder I had told me not to use prime shipping because they will most likly come to your house and invest and start asking you questions.
I used next day shipping and the package doesn't say it's coming from UPS or Fedex. Not sure if Amazon has its own carrier or they hide the carrier.
Quote Originally Posted by Kokochan View Post
I used next day shipping and the package doesn't say it's coming from UPS or Fedex. Not sure if Amazon has its own carrier or they hide the carrier.
I'm pretty sure they would hide it for package theft purposes.

 
Speculation Example
John is a package handler at his local FedEx Distributor and does some shopping online. Amazon displays that the package is being shipped via FedEx. John now is capable of intercepting the package and claim that it never even arrived to the warehouse.
Or John knows Jane who works there and negotiates a deal of some sort, that the package is intercepted with the same results.
Simple Speculation.
I did a 2 day shipping for my purchase and got it refunded easily without any issues. I doubt there is any problem with using amazon prime.
I just need an extra post to level up my account so don't mind me, but yes you can
Yes m8 /10char
I signed up to Prime trial (Fresh account) and I got a refunded off a 55inch tv and a Sound system (Amazon UK) (£947 total) next day delivery and both items arrived with different Couriers too. Although i did get the CIS email afterwards sayin i seem to having a problem with my orders arriving bla bla bla, but account has still not been closed. But this was 6 months ago (Sounds like things are a lot tighter since with newly added Police report on orders over £500 and god knows what else they have up their sleeve)
yea i always pay for prime as you get the money back and it makes the whole process much faster.
Yes you may.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?