Posts by Talker
6 posts total, newest first.
Espanioles necesito vuestra ayuda!!!in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Elliwood;143217]Can I have some coffee with that to. And if your already walking a pizza would be nice.[/QUOTE]
Bad joke, he is from Spain, not from Italia^^S.aimin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Vahe;143137]hey smart one learn to speak english b4 you go and buy a computer[/QUOTE]
--> vomitivo ^^
btw, I'm not a Spanish guy xDBypasses That Work (5 min. release) (Leeched)in WarRock - International Hacks - nice, thanks for let me download it
bobo 4 life xDNew Registration tutorial neededin WarRock Korea Hacks - I pmed you ;)New Registration tutorial neededin WarRock Korea Hacks - I think, they turned on the KSSN-online-test.
I know that from many other games in Korea, that a Keygen won't work because after input it will be sent to an national security server, which is testing, if the written KSS
Showing the 5 most recent posts.