New Registration tutorial needed

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
New Registration tutorial needed
Can someone make a new registration tut. THe way to Register changed and I can't read Korean. Can someone make one please? Thx ahead
Yes I saw that Tutorial. But the homepage changed. Close the topic I already found out how to register. I posted before I started to try myself
There been an update and know the way to register changed so your link to an old tut is stupid because it isnt right anymore.
K i filled in the whole form and now i get this?
What does it mean? That my KSSN is already taken or what?
Korean Error.jpgattachment deleted · 86 downloads before removal
What Am I supposed to do with that?
I think, they turned on the KSSN-online-test.
I know that from many other games in Korea, that a Keygen won't work because after input it will be sent to an national security server, which is testing, if the written KSSN is existing.

I know several real existing KSSNs (about 30 pieces), but I won't give them without getting something useful for me^^

Try to use Google Korea to find some, but it's such a secret personal number, that it's little bit difficult to find them.
Well All i can offer are UCE for international and Hacks for international
Its want to say that it is impossible of create account ?
I give up. If someone has a working KSSN for me. I will trade it against a bypass a hack or against a UCE. All the stuff is for International WarRock
I'll give you an account for a UCE.
Elli I'll Xfire you. I'll give a nice tut (cause my friend is Korean) if you give me something. Actually anybody can have my help if they trade me something.
elliwood, you have to start over and when u get to the part where u put in the username and nickname. u have to click that button next to it after each one. so after u put in the uername click that box. and click both buttons
then do the same with nickname
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us