Posts by MrMontor
9 posts total, newest first.
7D2D RavenHearst & WOTW Modified Assemblyin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Kawena1;13928178]Not a problem with the assembly. I don't know how to fix that, sorry. Are u using 7zip or winrar? I packed taht with winrar, I don't know it makes a difference or what.[/QUOTE]
I'm using 7zip.
7D2D RavenHearst & WOTW Modified Assemblyin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - I can not even unpack the files - error says "can not be opened as archive"7 d2d A14.6 Modin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Batman;11683376]
No virus scans. No proof.[/QUOTE]
OHHH so that was the reason, I'm sorry.
I read the rules and behaviour thread, but it seems I forgot about that.
Next try.
I present to you:
SamGhost's hac7 d2d A14.6 Modin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - Ahhhm - i tried uploading the wokring DLL two times now and the post apparently doesn't get through approval.
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?
Just trying to help...Patch DLL code without source code - how?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=FloriFlorensen;11670683]320976 ;)[/QUOTE]
Your're the BEST - AROUUUND, and nothings ever gonna keep you dooown!
Dankesehr ;)
THREAD CLOSED
Showing the 5 most recent posts.