Posts by juggernaut115
14 posts total, newest first.
Windows 10in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Got me a new lappy with Windows 10. Coming from windows 8.1, I'm slowly getting adjusted to the changes. But when I tried to download adobe flash player and new clients it would come up with an error message that says I Uhhhhhh anyone else?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Got a solid 5 hours of play in today, 3 more 10 min DCs, 1 of which was when I was loading into castle. Said "Socket Server:???" something like that. Its happening more and more frequent now.Uhhhhhh anyone else?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Been getting random 10min DC a lot recently. Whole realm got 10min DC and it wasn't Oryx Shake too, we were still on ents. Has happened 3 times in the past 4 days. Confirmed happens to hackers and non hackers. Anyone elsIgnore Mobs | K-Relay | Versssin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Is this even usable as a fame exploit anymore since the removal of xp from some highlands mobs? Or is there another exploitable mob spawner?Dupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I remember reading up on a method to dupe UT's with extremely (and I mean EXTREMELY) low success rate, if I'm correct it can be done with a simple hacked client that allows you to connect to vault and reconnect to the cl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.