Posts by roachfingers
8 posts total, newest first.
Getting Free Boat Ridesin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=wescooldude3;3576585]Other Than packet editing, but you might get in a mess of trouble with that.
What I do though when I run out of coins or get bored is play with my lann character which is lvl 23 (Non Legit)Getting Free Boat Ridesin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=wescooldude3;3576550]You can, but you wont get any rewards, exp, gold, or sp...[/quote]
This coin system is really stupid, are you sure there's no other way?Getting Free Boat Ridesin Vindictus Discussions - Anyway to do this, perhaps teleport to the battles you want to go to without using silver? I'd very much appreciate a way so I can start leveling up so more, Perilous Ruins is becoming dull.VAC BANNED ON BLACK OPS?!!!!!!!!!!!!in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=jeffyxd;3094529]theres a realease here that changes it into english if you look in the hacks section and the threads called English localization files i believe.[/quote]
Yeah but I heard Black Ops Russian keys [Info] VAC Terms updated (texture hacking bannable?)in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=Groby234;3093177]Go to your Steam library, right click MW2 Multiplayer, click properties, Verify Game Cache then it'll erase ALL mods.
Personally, I'm gonna keep my mods on and VAC can ban me for all I care. If
Showing the 5 most recent posts.