Posts by .Fox
4 posts total, newest first.
eBay Gift Cardsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - still looking for this guyseBay Gift Cardsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Still looking for this!eBay Gift Cardsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=MilanSR;11525457]What is your skype so we can talk, i have some :)[/QUOTE]
hey! Skype is Fawks3
hit me up
EDIT: I've already been scammed twice lol but it was for like $10 each so not a big deal.
Please don't eBay Gift Cardsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking to buy MASSIVE amounts of eBay gift cards a day.
Due to bulk I don't wanna pay super high rates so just hit me if you're interested in selling to me.Someone to get into my closed Amazon with $860 balancein User Services - My Amazon account just got closed and I have an $860 Gift card balance...
I'm willing to pay a bit for someone to help me resolve this
my Skype is fawks3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.