Posts by Lyen
6 posts total, newest first.
Redeem codes |Posted regularly|in Warface Discussions & Help - Hooray codes work
I doubt the hungary smoke Gren works now. I dunno.
Also keep in mind, logging in on the warface.com site and redeeming the online box gives you the STCC and Knife (Along with a ZX84MG) for 3 days too.Redeem codes |Posted regularly|in Warface Discussions & Help - Statuses:
PV8NzlwpyKMpz - UNWORKING (Max redeems)
TMKWHwTfmdEny - WORKING (Tested 25/10/2016, will try in a week on alt account, sit tight)BLR No Spreadin BlackLight Retribution Hacks - [QUOTE=ETZEL;12162580]I think this is fake[/QUOTE] also no, it was working fine in my 8 hours of testing, though it was rather fenniky to begin with anyway, hence why I said it doesn't work too well with LMG's or snipersBLR No Spreadin BlackLight Retribution Hacks - [QUOTE=Skemil;12140658]I can't click on "No spread" It won't get checked[/QUOTE]
Have you selected Foxit game shipping thing, if your on 64-bit (And if its running 64 bit then I will have to edit one line so it'll work BLR No Spreadin BlackLight Retribution Hacks - Danke, just another note, this will still have guns BASE spread (apart from LMGS, they seem to change when aimed)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.