Posts by CLOOK
34 posts total, newest first.
Name Changer Internal Probin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=OhStarQ;11735035]Why would this be used if it is using the SDK[/QUOTE]
Ye I'm using the SDK and ofc I'm internal. This is pretty much useless to me, as there are easier way to do this.Name Changer Internal Probin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I'm having a problem doing a name changer. Everytime it just sets my name to 0.000000 and idk how to solve it. I'm using the ConVar class from MarkHc's base
SourceEngine::ConVar* Name = SourceEngine::Interfaces::CVaInternal aimbot crashin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I'm trying to make an internal aimbot using MarkHC's base and I'm having some issues with crashing as soon as a bullet is shot.
Aimbot class
#define PI 3.14159265358979323846f
#include "main.h"
class Aimbot {
Internal Offsetsin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=goochguy;11659187]Finding offsets is a generic thing not specific to CSGO. If you want to find your Local Entity, use Cheat Engine to find your player's position or something unique to your player, and follow one Internal Offsetsin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=ActualCheats;11659043]Try and find an updated SDK which has offsets and update them. If not you could look at one of the dumps and see if any offset names match.[/QUOTE]
I'm not trying to c+p offsets, so your ans
Showing the 5 most recent posts.