Posts by verideth
6 posts total, newest first.
VeriSDK - A simple internal SDKin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Hey guys
I'm releasing my SDK. I've been working on it for about an hour now. And feel its at an early enough stage to be called an example.
Its a WIP.
Enjoy customizing it to your liking and adding new things.
Hit mVeriscript 2.0 (Box Esp, Perfect Bhop, Fov mode, show health)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hey!
Thanks for giving me credit for this cheat :)
By the way, the names verideth. Not veriscript :). So if you could, please change that.VeriScript (A WIP Hack) + source + tutorial on how to install!in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=D3M0L1T10N;11475132]this is literally a meme it's a bhop in a module[/QUOTE]
no its not lol its my first hackVeriScript (A WIP Hack) + source + tutorial on how to install!in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - Hey guys!
I'm releasing my first ever hack for GMod and I'll add it to work with other games
Github Page: github.com/Verideth/VeriScriptHack
Pretty much, all it is right now is when injected and loaded it startsGMod game is crashingin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - I'm trying to make a simple bhop. Heres what I got. Its C++ by the way.
int VeriBHop(lua_State* state) {
userCmd->upmove = 200.0f;
return 0;
}
I really don't know whats wrong, but once again, when I typ
Showing the 5 most recent posts.