WinkVeriSDK - A simple internal SDK

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
VeriSDK - A simple internal SDK
Hey guys

I'm releasing my SDK. I've been working on it for about an hour now. And feel its at an early enough stage to be called an example.

Its a WIP.

Enjoy customizing it to your liking and adding new things.

Hit me up on steam if you have any questions

steamcommunity.com/id/codingsquad/

Source:
github.com/Verideth/VeriSDK/tree/master

the codes also not great
Thanks, gonna use that Surface thing as mine doesn't work.
Please use more headers and source files, having everything in one file's very messy but you don't have so much code so it was pretty clean anyways.
I agree with affe. If you're trying to present this sdk to beginners who are trying to learn how internals work, having just one messy h and cpp file isnt really the way to go.

p.s adding comments on what each function does and its use could be really helpful while analyzing the code
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?