CSGO Simple internal base

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
CSGO Simple internal base
I've commented everything I thought appropriate, and in due time I mean to add more comments to the files from the SourceEngine SDK that are included on the project.

It's nothing special, as anyone that has coded anything internal can probably see. I've coded from scratch it in ~3 hours, so if you find any bug please let me know.

This uses ImGui and DX9 for rendering (so if you are going to use it, disable Multicore Rendering).

What the source contains:
  • Netvar Manager class
  • Simple DX9 Renderer
  • Mouse based GUI using ImGui
  • Recoil-Control System
  • ESP boxes
  • Bunny Hop
  • Auto-Accept matches


What it looks like (excuse the music, I only noticed it after uploading :P):


Links:


Credits:
- dude719 for the SDK he released some months ago
- esoterik, for the Auto-Accept idea
Looks nice! Will Give It Ago.
Very nice stuff you posted Mark.
Hey I was wondering if i could get some help. in the Hooks.h file i keep getting the error "'GWL_WNDPROC': undeclared identifier". Could you please tell me how to fix this if possible?
Quote Originally Posted by ImWhacky View Post
Hey I was wondering if i could get some help. in the Hooks.h file i keep getting the error "'GWL_WNDPROC': undeclared identifier". Could you please tell me how to fix this if possible?
GWLP_WNDPROC is what fixes the error for me and is what I got as an answer to this issue. However, it doesn't fully resolve the other errors for me :/ I think its a problem with the include paths for the DirectX SDK not being correct. I don't know nobody has responded to my thread.
Quote Originally Posted by CLOOK View Post
GWLP_WNDPROC is what fixes the error for me and is what I got as an answer to this issue. However, it doesn't fully resolve the other errors for me :/ I think its a problem with the include paths for the DirectX SDK not being correct. I don't know nobody has responded to my thread.
Yea, that's what I tried first and it just made more errors. I just went on and made my own menu with buttons and stuff...
Quote Originally Posted by ImWhacky View Post
Yea, that's what I tried first and it just made more errors. I just went on and made my own menu with buttons and stuff...
Yeah, I pm'ed mark about this. When he gets on I hope he helps me out. If I get an answer I will post the solution here.
Holy fuck I'm retarded... I tried to compile it as x64 instead of x86... That's the fix for all that have the same problem.
Bump.
This base is amazing, thanks again MarkHC !
wow this loks perfect! but pls tell me what do i need to do exactly...im new to this stuff
do i just copy the files in my csgo install directory?
I just want to use the boxes thats all
hope u guys can help me
"sorry if i posted in the wrong place"
Quote Originally Posted by totiloshungary View Post
wow this loks perfect! but pls tell me what do i need to do exactly...im new to this stuff
do i just copy the files in my csgo install directory?
I just want to use the boxes thats all
hope u guys can help me
"sorry if i posted in the wrong place"
Sorry but this isn't for you :L
I got 3651 errors
what do I need to install to build it?
Quote Originally Posted by orad1232 View Post
I got 3651 errors
what do I need to install to build it?
What if you set solution platform from x64 to x86?, but idk how you managed to get that many errors xd.
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post


What if you set solution platform from x64 to x86?, but idk how you managed to get that many errors xd.
I didn't
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?