Posts by RefundAmazon
35 posts total, newest first.
LAWSUIT People VS MGPH [YOU WILL BE TRIGGERED] [2016] [CANCER] pewdiepiein Flaming & Rage - On the 13th June 2016 at 22:30 I was the unfortunate victim of a malicious attack.
It all started when I saw an advertisement describing a light and how it was "the best", I was under the influence that this would be akinguinsin Flaming & Rage - Such a tragic tail , I can only offer my sincerest condolences.
Please know that i'm putting in all my prayers for you to be able to fix this.Childhood MGPH [WARNING] NOSTALGIA ZONEin Spammers Corner - Hey guys,
I remember when I was 12 in 2004 when I first stumbled across mgph , it was such good times... I remember making so many friends and threads and getting tonnes of hacks, I remember when dave first asked me fSCHOOL SHOOTINGS? WHATS THE PROBLEM?in Flaming & Rage - Warning:
This thread contains a cancer.
btw i'm the type of nigga that looks like he's about to shoot up his school so this thread also triggers meDon't do that again MPGH!in Flaming & Rage - Make MGPH Great again!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.