Posts by Matt e o
55 posts total, newest first.
The DevelepersV1.0 [Nametags,AutoShoot,Weapon Range,Superbullets, BeastMode + More ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Every time i try and inject it with valkyrie it just closes down? WTF!CN's Release [POSSIBLE UNPATCHABLE HACK!]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - aNT THING IS PATCHABLE/haiNew hacks Soon to Come Out!in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=axiong123;1930768]public aimbot...
LOLZ!!![/quote]
I did say with in reason. Try to remember its my first hack.
boboboboboboNew hacks Soon to Come Out!in Combat Arms Discussions - Hey MPGH. I am now working on my first hack with the help of some freinds.
I am going to include a D3D menu and customizable colored chams. If there are any features that you would like me to include (with in reason) Current Hack Statusin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - From what I have seen all hacks out at the moment are not working. They may be pached or HS just d/c s you after the HS update at 9:00PM. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
IF YOU HATE NEXON FOR PATCHING ALL OUR HACKS PRESS THE T
Showing the 5 most recent posts.