!CN's Release [POSSIBLE UNPATCHABLE HACK!]

Posts 1–15 of 231 · Page 1 of 16
!CN's Release [POSSIBLE UNPATCHABLE HACK!]
Features
*No Sway
*No Spread
*No Fog
*Removers
*Nx Chams
*ESP Boxes
*ALL FEATURES ARE AUTOMATICALLY ON*


Virus Scans

VirusTotal

VirScan

Notes
*This is Untested
*There is no screenshot, because I don't have combat arms due to a long story.
*I am pretty sure this is un-patchable meaning the features will probably last longer then the game it self .
*If you can't trust CoderNever even though I posted virus scans, just not a screenshot...well don't download, and for mods don't approve. Trusting me should be no problem.
*The operating systems this works best on is....
A. Windows Vista 64 bit - Perx Injector (Run As Administrator)
B. Windows Vista 32 Bit - Faith Injector (Run As Administrator)



Quote Originally Posted by Kookeedoh View Post
i'll post a screenie.

[Edit] Screenie
CN Public.zipattachment deleted · 1,292 downloads before removal
/Approved, but you must get a screenshot asap
Umm can anyone get a screenshot for me? I don't have combat arms xD.
Screenie
i'll post a screenie.

[Edit] Screenie
how is this unpatchable? don't you need ltclient?
first of all the Lt Client auto updates >.> second....I coded it where nx could not patch it...it works now..were just going to have to wait after a patch to see if it still works..and if it does I WANT THIS STICKED!!
Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
yes how it is unpatchable
yes, please to be explaining.....
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
first of all the Lt Client auto updates >.> second....I coded it where nx could not patch it...it works now..were just going to have to wait after a patch to see if it still works..and if it does I WANT THIS STICKED!!
Jesus Christ, man, you answered nothing. Your 'first of all' statement is irrelevant, and you CANNOT code something where Nexon can't patch it. I'm no expert, but I've been hacking for over a year and I think that someone would figure it out Probably someone that... has hacks with a little bit more of a respectable status.

(tl;dr, this is just another hack, and I don't see it being 'unpatchable'.)
well the hacks he has dont need Addies for starters all needs LTC and he probly done something that LTC always updates, good job
How come my game just crashes?
OS: Windows 7 32 bit
Injector: xSyR1Ng3x
Quote Originally Posted by Aznganxter View Post
How come my game just crashes?
OS: Windows 7 32 bit
Injector: xSyR1Ng3x
Try Red Dragon Injector
Dude, Give him credit. At least he HAS tried. And you never know. If the LT Clinic automatically updates itself, We might have us a new way of coding. (Well, at least the staff atm because of the auto update. :P).
Quote Originally Posted by Allan990 View Post
Dude, Give him credit. At least he HAS tried. And you never know. If the LT Clinic automatically updates itself, We might have us a new way of coding. (Well, at least the staff atm because of the auto update. :P).

You've got a very valid point...
I keep clicking MPGH Vip but it wont work. T.T Jk ;3
Posts 1–15 of 231 · Page 1 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us