!CN's Release [POSSIBLE UNPATCHABLE HACK!]

Posts 121–135 of 231 · Page 9 of 16
your hack doesn't work for me
Code:
Status : Detected

For me...
Code:
 Vista 32 Bit
Quote Originally Posted by Kevinnqc View Post
Code:
Status : detected

For me...
Code:
 Vista 32 Bit
Thats my operating system, and it works fine. Try downloading some of the missing Dll's in the help section.


Quote Originally Posted by Kevinnqc View Post
Code:
Status : Undetected

For me...
Code:
 Vista 32 Bit
It still works for some OS.
Proof:
/Reopened
unfortunately, this doesnt work for me,

Injector: Valkyrie inkector
OS: Vista 32bit

btw, other hacks work, and it doesnt d/c, nothing comes up
This is the only hack working for me right now, Thanks.
Keep the flaming to the flaming section.
If you want to spam, go to the spammers corner.
I tried it again, it doesn't work for win xp 32bit./
u should blur out the names, ppl could report u.
And im saying this bcuz i am in that game.
works for me XP Sp3 red dragon 5.7 injector
Good job Coder looks likes its one of the hacks working

Unpatchable hacks ftw lol!
K I wont be on much today, But when I get home I will try this Hack out. 'Cause if it still WORKS, I want it. :P
great. A unpatchable hack. Now theres no need for thousands of them after every patch.
its patched for me
windows vista 32bit
Posts 121–135 of 231 · Page 9 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us