!CN's Release [POSSIBLE UNPATCHABLE HACK!]

Posts 106–120 of 231 · Page 8 of 16
Quote Originally Posted by brdxl28 View Post
These don't work for me .
Are they only for specific spec'd systems ?
What are you running?
Let me post credits:

CoderNever,
Sealionone and msflames3 for help on addies... mainly seal.
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
Let me post credits:

CoderNever,
Sealionone and msflames3 for help on addies... mainly seal.
Lol you guys gave me no addies at all...its a PushToConsole hack first of all that has no addies...The only thing it has is bytes which me, and one of my msn friends figured out are self. Its fine you were just a little confused, but all I ask is next you post on one of my releases get a little more research.
Nice credits, you forgot Sealionone.
I forgot Sealionone, what did he do?
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
I forgot Sealionone, what did he do?
I will not tell you as you know what you did, and to me seeing as you ignore his questions you are probably dodging it because you know.... maybe its true.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


I will not tell you as you know what you did, and to me seeing as you ignore his questions you are probably dodging it because you know.... maybe its true.
Dude its not..I did not dodge any questions he asked first...but I was distracted by the one above his on my vistor messages..so when he put the "?????????" i was lost and I pmed him and we talked there. As long as I been on MPGH I always gave credits for those who helped me, and he did not help me. Me and my friend used the find pattern method and we searched bytes in Cshell.dll its not hard to do. If you want ill update my thread with the real credits in my next releases, but I can't edit this one so here are some credits...

Credits
Me - Working on the simple base
ilikewaterha - posting values for PushToConsole Commands
Diverse - Searching bytes with me
Mircosoft - Coding V/C++
Anyone I might of missed.
dosnt work for me im runing vista 32 bit using faith injector help?
Quote Originally Posted by lxlpwntlxl View Post
dosnt work for me im runing vista 32 bit using faith injector help?
I use faith injector as well, and have the same operating system. Run faith as Admin...inject to Engine.exe, and click "Inject" before running CA. If it still does not work try add the missing DLL's to your CA folder which can be found in the help section I believe.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
I use faith injector as well, and have the same operating system. Run faith as Admin...inject to Engine.exe, and click "Inject" before running CA. If it still does not work try add the missing DLL's to your CA folder which can be found in the help section I believe.
im not missing any DLL's because theres no errors when i run CA with the hack injected its as if i never injected when i start playing and i also close the faith injector before hack shield comes up ( because told me to do that or i will dc)
and sorry for double post
The Dlls are not for CA runs right, its just helps hacks run right.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
The Dlls are not for CA runs right, its just helps hacks run right.
oooo ok ill download em all then thanks
wow none of these hacks work stop posting them there was a silent update now stop posting them till they work! of 7/12/10 shit fuckers
Quote Originally Posted by nicotine123 View Post
wow none of these hacks work stop posting them there was a silent update now stop posting them till they work! of 7/12/10 shit fuckers
hey moron guess what today is july 12th 2010 arnt u smart
Posts 106–120 of 231 · Page 8 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us