!CN's Release [POSSIBLE UNPATCHABLE HACK!]

Posts 91–105 of 231 · Page 7 of 16
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Yes I did say that, someone did not give me the base I coded it..but this dude thinks I stold one of his particular codes...but this dude I have on msn gave it to me..
Some guy who doesn't exist you mean ?

The email you gave me doesn't exist. I tried emailing and it failed.
Wow unpatchable. =/

Maybe this will work after the next patch.Im waiting for it.
Ok... so I see that all you did was use a sig to find the L.T.C.lient. I have to warn you, a 3 byte sig (having a ? at the end is useless btw) has a high chance of matching other things. And they can and will use an MD5 hash to detect your hack.
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
Ok... so I see that all you did was use a sig to find the L.T.C.lient. I have to warn you, a 3 byte sig (having a ? at the end is useless btw) has a high chance of matching other things. And they can and will use an MD5 hash to detect your hack.
F88F7D00

Multiple things are found before the address although it worked fine for me when I tried it..
At least if there was a no recoil!
Sweet, unpathable? I'll see if that's true after a path, lol
aNT THING IS PATCHABLE
It's unpatchable because he used FindPattern to auto find the L.T.Client. Just like you use findpattern to auto find the d3d device.
Its not working for me =/.
Not working for me too CA runs but no hacks
Nexon silent patched again.
Still undetected as of July 12
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Still undetected as of July 12
These don't work for me .
Are they only for specific spec'd systems ?
its not a silent patch its called a hackshield update
Quote Originally Posted by quintez View Post
its not a silent patch its called a hackshield update
They update HackShield without warning or notice that it happened, besides disconnection. We call it a silent patch, it's what they do now.
Posts 91–105 of 231 · Page 7 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us