Sheez, everywhere on Mpgh is drama and flaming of code stealers, etc, really annoying.
!CN's Release [POSSIBLE UNPATCHABLE HACK!]
What's the Feature *Removers ? Just wondering... 

Unpatchable? Usrs?
Oh Yeah! Speaking English on a forum? Maybe its just me but I usually type on a forum. I can easily put together a simple structured sentence. What I don't get is why it bothers you the way I type. If you look at life on a grand scale I'm sure my typing abilities/language abilities would matter a lot to you.
I'm not insulting your hacks or your coding abilities, I'm insulting the way that you're making claims with little ground to support them. You're not saying HOW you got this hack to be 'unpatchable' at all.
Why do I care how you talk? Generally, intelligent people can use good grammar, and often, to make an upatchable hack that nobody has ever been able to do before, even though combat arms is several years old, would take some smarts.
Why do I care how you talk? Generally, intelligent people can use good grammar, and often, to make an upatchable hack that nobody has ever been able to do before, even though combat arms is several years old, would take some smarts.
Listen dude, I'm sorry for pretty much flaming you. I just basically went off for some odd reason. I usually don't watch my grammar much because it really does not matter as I don't care if people view me as intelligent. The reason I did not explain any hudge specifications of the hack is simple. I don't want to make my method look too obvious, because then all these beginner hackers will start releasing all these "unpatchable" hacks. The final outcome of all these unpatchable hacks will probably convince nexon to get a better/different/upgraded anti-cheat system which could also patch the publics. I am also not completely sure this method even works yet, but I guess we all will see next patch >.>.
If you wanted to code a unpatchable hack you would not have too be that intelligent. All you would need to do is research cshell.dll, nexon's patches, how they patch, what they patch, and what they can't patch.
Code:
to make an upatchable hack that nobody has ever been able to do before, even though combat arms is several years old, would take some smarts.
This hack isn't working for me. I injected auto and manually, and it's a no go for me.
Used red dragon and cripTix dragon injectors.
Used red dragon and cripTix dragon injectors.
Using vista 64 bit and it's working just fine. Thanks!
still working ?
Signaturescan for LTC?
This hack will run, it keeps crashing when it injects =(
He found something no one else did, now sit down and shut the fuck up about it, if you wanted to create something like this then all of you bitches would have thought the same thing he did....
i hope these truely are unpatchable@!
He never said it was Unpatchable... He Said Possibly Unpatchable... There is a difference...
Nice job CoderNever... If this hack doesn't work for you, blame your PC, the Guy next to you & your Injection Method... -.- (Have a Nice Day & Remember to Smile) :-)
Nice job CoderNever... If this hack doesn't work for you, blame your PC, the Guy next to you & your Injection Method... -.- (Have a Nice Day & Remember to Smile) :-)
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Philippines Hacks[RELEASE] Unpatched hack for PH [CROSSFIRE] 33 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks[announcement] soon wil release some undetected hack for css!!!!
18 WarRock - International Hacks[RELEASE] shakibs+4 hack!
81 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] Invisible Puplic Hack 43 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] WarRock Puplic Hack 13
