!CN's Release [POSSIBLE UNPATCHABLE HACK!]

Posts 61–75 of 231 · Page 5 of 16
It is possible to make it unpatchble but the addys sure changes. But PTC commands dont so yeah from his theori it is possible
Im using RDI, I get into the game and the hacks aren't there.
ok no hacks work for me i think its my injectors im using perx..casey..reddragon 6 all fail 4 me can i have link to faith injector i googled but cant find it ty
Oh wow CoderNever stole this from me. -_-

Never sharing something with him ever again.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Oh wow CoderNever stole this from me. -_-

Never sharing something with him ever again.
What exactly did he steal?
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Oh wow CoderNever stole this from me. -_-

Never sharing something with him ever again.
......im getting so tired of you lol......

1. you tell on the other guys hacks cuz topblast base...
2. now this?!?!

SDFU.............REALLY? chill.........ask him to put ur name in the credits...thats all you need!
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Oh wow CoderNever stole this from me. -_-

Never sharing something with him ever again.
I did not steal nothing from you okay...next time don't reply to my threads if its going to be something you don't know what your talking about. I clearly explained to you via PM who gave me the working code...and i even gave you a e-mail. KThxBai
nice but whether you can update or not it is still very possible to patch it.
Can you share with me.
Well doesnt work for me oh well...
Probably the Signature to search for LT.Cli ent.
And you guys don't think that Nexon will change stuff just to patch this? They'll just let an 'unpatchable' hack go? When it comes down to it, they could patch it easily by changing very little. It might survive a few patches, but Nexon wont think anything along the lines of "Oh hey, they beat us, we'd better not touch it."

Also, is it just me, or did you actually say "I clearly explained to you via PM who gave me the working code..."
Yes I did say that, someone did not give me the base I coded it..but this dude thinks I stold one of his particular codes...but this dude I have on msn gave it to me..
Honestly, I am being forced believe him. You can barely put together a sentence, much less an unpatchable hack.

I don't want to be rude, but at least TRYING to speak English would help.
Here's something these ******s failed to say..

"Thanks CoderNever!"

I do hope this does go along way, keep all these dumbasses at bay asking for "WHENS NUUUUU H4CK C0M1NG?!"
Posts 61–75 of 231 · Page 5 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us