!CN's Release [POSSIBLE UNPATCHABLE HACK!]

Posts 16–30 of 231 · Page 2 of 16
unpatchable hack, if this is true .. codernever will be a GOD
Quote Originally Posted by Meuze View Post
Jesus Christ, man, you answered nothing. Your 'first of all' statement is irrelevant, and you CANNOT code something where Nexon can't patch it. I'm no expert, but I've been hacking for over a year and I think that someone would figure it out Probably someone that... has hacks with a little bit more of a respectable status.

(tl;dr, this is just another hack, and I don't see it being 'unpatchable'.)
Why would you question me? I said it either works or it doesn't, and if it does after next patch your probably you will feel salty. if it doesn't work ill just have to research new coding methods. And FYI you can code something nexon can't patch.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Why would you question me? I said it either works or it doesn't, and if it does after next patch your probably you will feel salty. if it doesn't work ill just have to research new coding methods. And FYI you can code something nexon can't patch.
I'm pretty good at making myself look like a jackass, however, you've failed to tell ANYONE why this would be unpatchable. If I'm analyzing your logic correctly, and, by all means, i'm probably not, it would appear as if you could put the 'probably unpatchable' tag on ANY hack. I'm not doubting that you can make hacks, I'm doubting that you, or ANYONE else, will make unpatchable hacks.

Just think of all of the great VIP hacks out there- wouldn't you think some of the m would strive for unpatchable? The guy that released them public that I'm not really supposed to mention was, in all honesty, a really respectable coder and HE didn't do it.

So, why would I question you? I'm a curious type and you've provided insufficient evidence to support your claims.
Quote Originally Posted by Meuze View Post
I'm pretty good at making myself look like a jackass, however, you've failed to tell ANYONE why this would be unpatchable. If I'm analyzing your logic correctly, and, by all means, i'm probably not, it would appear as if you could put the 'probably unpatchable' tag on ANY hack. I'm not doubting that you can make hacks, I'm doubting that you, or ANYONE else, will make unpatchable hacks.

Just think of all of the great VIP hacks out there- wouldn't you think some of the m would strive for unpatchable? The guy that released them public that I'm not really supposed to mention was, in all honesty, a really respectable coder and HE didn't do it.

So, why would I question you? I'm a curious type and you've provided insufficient evidence to support your claims.
lol, dude you put to many commas. I have a logical method, and explanation on why mine is unpatchable. Unfortunately I rather not share it, because if other hackers catch on we will have loads of hacks that never patch then next thing you know nexon gets a new anti-cheat and then no one will release publics.


Quote Originally Posted by hhhjr1 View Post
he means the hack it self like they well never patch the whole hack and all they will have to do is update the addresses like godmode is patch complety i think
This is not what I mean...I mean this hack download right here should NEVER patch unless nexon switches anti-cheats, but im not completly sure yet..we will have to wait till next patch to see.
Quote Originally Posted by aBadCookie View Post
I keep clicking MPGH Vip but it wont work. T.T Jk ;3
actually made me laugh
It doesn't want to work for me
I don't really see how this cant be patched but if what your saying is true you are a true god CoderNever!
Quote Originally Posted by Aznganxter View Post
How come my game just crashes?
OS: Windows 7 32 bit
Injector: xSyR1Ng3x
Here's a famous quote, from me. Most people say it, but with different wording and excessive "filler" sentences, but this pretty much suffices it all.

Code:
"At first you do not succeed: try another injector."™
I mean there's those unpatchable hack packs..which still works, so i would love to see this work
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
how is this unpatchable? don't you need ltclient?
he means the hack it self like they well never patch the whole hack and all they will have to do is update the addresses like godmode is patch complety i think
Quote Originally Posted by hhhjr1 View Post
he means the hack it self like they well never patch the whole hack and all they will have to do is update the addresses like godmode is patch complety i think
thats what he means
Possibly unpatchable hack? Explain.
what are you talking about if you mean in that way it could get patch just give nexon a for week to get a hold of so many hack using that method cuz i bet a lot of people know how to make hacks like you
Dude, just watch I bet you this is un-patched as of Augest 11 2010. If its not ill just look for another stronger method for making a unpatchable hack.
but it still could get patch and are you talking about bypass cuz all hacks use bypasses if you didnt know that
Posts 16–30 of 231 · Page 2 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us