Posts by pigtwo
29 posts total, newest first.
how do i make hacks for crossfire?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - YOUR MYBRUTE IS SO BAD!!! xD only lvl 9. im lvl 13 and i also have a lvl 10, NOOBLETGuide to flamming.in Flaming & Rage - IM PIGONE AND I GOT BANNED FOR SPAMMING CF SEC. STFU WHO DID IT! I HAD 150+ POSTS AND WHO THE F..K DID IT?? WHO THE HELL BANNED ME!!!![RELEASE] OMARz kill badge mods [RELEASE]in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - nice photoshopping, BUT PAINT IS THE BEST.[Release]New Mods xDin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - it's sort of, Not clean. not my style at all, no offense but these are horrible.how do i make hacks for crossfire?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - ok this is how to make a hack, pretty dam EASY.
1st- learn to be an I.T in uni
2nd-steal the confidential files from crossfire HQ.
3rd-make the hack.
THANK ME.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.