Posts by pokky0
43 posts total, newest first.
Looping wallhack config (3.6.2/3.7.0)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Thx for the great release. I really like it :D
Just one question, What lines should I erase to stop bumping into rocks or trees?
I don't actually need the wallhack parts so could you help me with that?Auric Cells Hackingin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Dang. Think this won't be good to your account lol.I want to ask what method I should use now to get blood spots.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Bypass EAC,
turn on CE.
Search the BP value.
Change it.
Profit.
Some folks say it's ban wave, so I don't recommend to use it now.SAM (Steam Achievement Manager) is still safe to use ?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - One of my account got banned for SAM rank changing.
Didn't use anything except SAM, so it's kinda obvious that SAM is risky too.
I changed 6 to 19. used it about 5 times in 1 year.
My other accounts are using SAIs net limiting bannable?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Net limiting is bannable. but not perma. Heard it's 3 days or so.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.