Posts by charmander
4 posts total, newest first.
Nico 9.0 [NoAI] -- Pie's Bind V 2.1in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Well, it doesnt work at all for me, i made sure its not read-only aswell. I have no idea what i'm doing wrong if this really continues to work as of right now. It'd be a blessing if I could get this to work, so anyone goNico 9.0 [NoAI] -- Pie's Bind V 2.1in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Ive tried using nothing at all, just putting to cfg in there as non-read only but that didnt work at all eitherNico 9.0 [NoAI] -- Pie's Bind V 2.1in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - When I click to close the confirmation on VinPub90 Vindictus force closes and says there was a Access Error, and I've tried not using anything but a cfg file, no cheese. So, Any ideas? Win 7 Home Premium x64bitMarinepower's Free Java Proxy Hackin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Edit: Fixed
Showing the 4 most recent posts.