Posts by SolidSnakus
4 posts total, newest first.
Kimcil Multihack Tools v6.0 - 11.September.2016 (GMT +7 (Jakarta))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - cant use this due to the viruses in the file.Razer Synapse BHOP macro for 64 tick AND 128 tickin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - hey guys, im looking for some good bhop macros for my razer deathadder chroma. NO AUTOHOTKEY ONES please. Please indicate if it is 64 or 128 tick. thanks!Items on a VACed Accountin Counter-Strike 2 Help - :( someone give me some hopeItems on a VACed Accountin Counter-Strike 2 Help - I got VACed on CSGO due to a hack on here. (Obviously my fault as there were many warnings.) So, my Steam profile had some expensive items VACed due to the account being apparently linked to a smurf. I am desperate to gepolyLight v1.0 // Customizable Multihack // Aimbot, Glow, Trigger, Auto FFAin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I don't think it makes sense to name something a POLYhack if it isn't able to be launched using a POLYloader. I would really like to use the Polyloader with this :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.