Posts by -Light-
8 posts total, newest first.
PUB HOOKin WarRock - International Hacks - the RAR is broken it says an error when i go to extract it[Help] Need Help With Injectorsin WarRock Discussions - nvm i got 1 to work with perX ill just use that thanks guys for the help :D[Help] Need Help With Injectorsin WarRock Discussions - i tried like 4 public hacks says Injection success then when i get into the game it doesn't do anything when i hit insert >.<[Help] Need Help With Injectorsin WarRock Discussions - i have vista 32- bit why what kind of version do i need?[Help] Need Help With Injectorsin WarRock Discussions - I Am Not Sure Since Im New Here If This Is Where I Put This But... I Launch The Injectors Says Inection Succeded But When I Get Into The Game And Press Insert Nothing Shows Up, What Am I Doing Rong Is It My PC Or Am I Ju
Showing the 5 most recent posts.