Posts by Amatowarrior
629 posts total, newest first.
What gets patched?in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=Valestrom;4747352]Newbie question, but I haven't been around long enough to figure it out. When a hack gets patched, what part of the hack gets patched, what has to be changed? The addresses? Or what? Cause I trieSimple question.in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Haven't been coding in about a year (nor been on the site), but I can tell you this: Coding takes about what an average C++ coder would ever need. You don't need to learn the entire language, but you do have to learn moscan someone help me or show me how to fix thisin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=ᴺᴼᴼᴮ;3514963]4Q4G0L_m-f4[/quote]
[quote=ᴺᴼᴼᴮ;3514963][/quote]Fucking Win XDHow is it?in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Pretty cool, it uses Enemy Class I see... Not the best but still good
8/10
Offtopic: Nice crosshair /tehem416 CQB rate of fire?in Combat Arms Mod Request - Click my sig "Super M416 CQB" Increases RoF and more. Thank Me ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.