Posts by B1RDMAN
1,801 posts total, newest first.
Diablo 3 Guest Pass :)in Diablo 3 Hacks / Bots - People want a pass, like me, so we can try before spending $88 on itI just got Diablo3in Diablo 3 Hacks / Bots - OOh, can i have the guest pass?Which champion to buy?in League of Legends Discussions - Haha, everyone chooses darius coz he is OP. WUkong is a nice offtank brusier IMOHello. Anyone need a guest pass?in Diablo 3 Hacks / Bots - [QUOTE=allenlistar;6120493]Wow. Seriously, even that doesn't make sense. 88 dollars.[/QUOTE]
Dont you beleive me? Ill SS if i have toHello. Anyone need a guest pass?in Diablo 3 Hacks / Bots - I really want to buy the game because it looks good and has a large fanbase.
I only have a casual job and dont want to spend the money incase id ont want it as I am saving money
to spend in America when i go there (Im A
Showing the 5 most recent posts.