I just got Diablo3

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I just got Diablo3


Just bought Diablo3, now i have a few questions:
How is the Gameplay?
How long does the Download last (~500 kb/s)?
Are the Servers still overfilled?

Thx,
Paul
I take it as you're gonna play EU, so no. I don't have problems logging in anymore, looks like we got the same download speed, it'll take 6-8 hours I guess. I regret not buying a disc in the store and I love the gameplay/story.
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
I take it as you're gonna play EU, so no. I don't have problems logging in anymore, looks like we got the same download speed, it'll take 6-8 hours I guess. I regret not buying a disc in the store and I love the gameplay/story.
Yes, i downloaded it while i was at work

The game is just Epic

My father was playing 2 hours and didn't want to let me play, he waited for this since Diablo II
OOh, can i have the guest pass?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?