Posts by Sammy
1,098 posts total, newest first.
Autistic kid used cheats on Battlefront.in Spammers Corner - [QUOTE=Dot;12953542]
I guess?
This is general, people in here talk like this, so? What's the problem?[/QUOTE]
Just because other people do so, makes you do the same? You have a brain of your own. Use it, no need to foAutistic kid used cheats on Battlefront.in Spammers Corner - [QUOTE=Dot;12950826]
If it was dead, nobody wouldn't be playing it, your understanding of dead is autistic.[/QUOTE]
You seem friendly!Autistic kid used cheats on Battlefront.in Spammers Corner - Pretty sure this is a cheating forum.If you got beat up by your future self... how would you react?in General - [QUOTE=avocadoforce;12939075]Well I'd probably take it, but even then, didn't that just create a loop? Doesn't that mean I'll be doing that in the future, to see myself, and then again and again and again????????????[/QUWhats the best thing for unlimited data in US ?in General - This maybe? (http://www.usasims.com/T-Mobile_Unlimited.html)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.