Posts by Ajiczech
8 posts total, newest first.
Kiddion's External Ped Dropper v1.0.4 (2k drops)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Blame_Me;13244818]That's because you were AWARDED 400k for logging in during a certain date (which I can't remember).[/QUOTE]
I thought it might have to do something with that. Thanks man :dKiddion's External Ped Dropper v1.0.4 (2k drops)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=helliontheimpaler;13244808]I've been using this tool for more than a month with 0 problems (only the typical crash if press + 3 times). But today when I logged in I received the tipical alert of a money reset, telGTA ONLINE MENU | SAFE MONEY DROP AND OTHER FEATURESin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I am using it a second day now and still no ban. I made about 30mil.CS:GO | Glow WallHack v1.06in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Crashing my game :( Any idea how to fix it?Crashingin Counter-Strike 2 Help - I have the same issue :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.