Posts by Robater_temp
5 posts total, newest first.
Banned for flaming in the flaming section?in Staff Disputes - So I was banned for 2 days for flaming in the flame / rage section ( My account is Robater ). Rules state " - No flaming members outside of the flaming section . ( 2 Day Ban ) " but it was in the flaming section ? ples Unban Appealin Staff Disputes - hey kids refund complete, please force MrRootHD to say his side as he is a lazy kid.
proof of refunds i . imgur . com / npsuUlI . pngUnban Appealin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Flengo;11574103]We'll have to wait until the money has completely gone through, along with confirmation from him.[/QUOTE]
are you fucking serious
okUnban Appealin Staff Disputes - The money hasn't gone through yet since it is from my bank but it is pending and that is what he will say probably.Unban Appealin Staff Disputes - So I got banned 1 hour after MrRoot provided proof of revokation, didn't even give me 24 hours. Anyways like I said on the report if there was proof I was gonna refund so I did
https:// gyazo . com /0f8af4d2a90c10b50ce8
Showing the 5 most recent posts.