Thumbs upUnban Appeal

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Unban Appeal
So I got banned 1 hour after MrRoot provided proof of revokation, didn't even give me 24 hours. Anyways like I said on the report if there was proof I was gonna refund so I did
https:// gyazo . com /0f8af4d2a90c10b50ce83d596e342692


Unban asap please

- - - Updated - - -

I could of replaced this greedy kid but I refunded him . His greedy ass is refusing to post here so this is skype logs
gyazo (dot) com (slash) 7fd0eb96849e3695c70c1850c2f2daa1
@ @MrRoot can you confirm that he has replaced or refunded you?
The money hasn't gone through yet since it is from my bank but it is pending and that is what he will say probably.
We'll have to wait until the money has completely gone through, along with confirmation from him.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
We'll have to wait until the money has completely gone through, along with confirmation from him.
are you fucking serious
ok
hey kids refund complete, please force MrRootHD to say his side as he is a lazy kid.

proof of refunds i . imgur . com / npsuUlI . png
This guy is a scammer
I got my refund
Ban lifted, and three months blacklist will be applied. @Liz
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?