Posts by Gray8
22 posts total, newest first.
Release Suggestionsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=Oliboli8769;11633417]Progress is very good. I'm actually quite proud of what I've achieved with it - which is rare and normally means it'll be good :)
Release will likely be tomorrow unless any other ideas are sugChronomancer Class Codein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - I know someone out there has an account with a Chrono code or knows someone that used to and doesn't play anymore. Hit them up for me and if they sell it to me I'll toss 5 bucks your way. boboRelease Suggestionsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=Oliboli8769;11625878]Still no luck with shop/mapItem fixes. I'm just getting back into coding so I could get it eventually. They're tough.
Managed to create a cool "Helper Bot" (what I've called it) where the uChronomancer Class Codein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - No reply from thunder11 so I am definitely still looking!
If you have an old account with Chrono on it and are willing to pull the code off I will make try to make it worth your while!Defeat Ultra Alteonin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE
Successfully Botted Ultra Alteon...
Party: 3 HE's running Skills 1, 2 and 3.
Do not use skill 4 as your haste will increase too much and push Alteon to cast his chaos bomb and wipe your party du
Showing the 5 most recent posts.