Posts by Ascend7356
7 posts total, newest first.
Can anyone help me troubleshoot fabiano's source?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Thread solved, No idea how to close the post.Pet's problem.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - have you tried going back to the main menu and re logging in? On fab's source I had to do that to get the pets to work properly.How to set up fabiano's server First Tutorial :pin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - Thanks for the help, unfortunately I can already tell i'm doing something wrong because my rotmgprod is in sql form. :confused:
imgur()com/9IlPKR1
How come yours looks so different compared to mine? I feel like I misseCan anyone help me troubleshoot fabiano's source?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Please anyone help I've spent forever trying to fix this ;_;Can anyone help me troubleshoot fabiano's source?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Trying to set up fabiano's source to play single player ROTMG, when I'm importing database.cs via 127.0.01 im getting this error
Static analysis:
2 errors were found during analysis.
Unexpected beginning of stat
Showing the 5 most recent posts.