Posts by vert3xyz
78 posts total, newest first.
Don't cheat exclusive skins anymorein Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ImNotApersonl;14614769]they are not giving Legacy and Streamer exclusives + bloodletting.[/QUOTE]
Did anyone actually understand why Bloodletting specifically isn't being enabled for everyone like every other exclEac Bypass for dbd 1.9.4in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=gamingtheohd;14552494]i have an cracked version of dbd cuz i have got hwid banned and i want to edit my saves but i cant find an eac bypass .If someone have an eac bypass pls let me know. THXbobo[/QUOTE]
Hey, I kDead by Daylight 1.3.1 Editing Bloodpointsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - bump (idk if i can do this, sorry if i wasn't supposed to)Dead by Daylight 1.3.1 Editing Bloodpointsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=vooroojak;14560961]I'm sorry but what is "old Windows Defender Firewall Outbound rule" ?
Is this work on current version too?[/QUOTE]
I'm very much impressed to see that this method has been forgotten. I think itDead by Daylight 1.3.1 Editing Bloodpointsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Hello! As you may have realized, I play a downgraded version of Dead by Daylight which is 1.3.1, a version that has caught the interest of plenty of other players for a while over the years because the game was just... b
Showing the 5 most recent posts.