Posts by Itzyoboyair

154 posts total, newest first.

GarnetGaming DarkRP Exploitsin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - Alright. So, If I wanted to manipulate this idea for use on a server with a similar addon. How would I go about finding the net messages that are being sent from my client? I know they are net messages because if I lag mMaking a radar appear on a second monitorin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=The Beast123;13957372]All that for a scoreboard and a live map that you would probably never wrap your head around, it sounds like a massive waste of time to me. Why are you sending it to a python server and then Making a radar appear on a second monitorin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=The Beast123;13957344]https://i.imgur.com/lyIlCSP.jpg On the one monitor without the need to ship anything off to a web page. -_-[/QUOTE] Nice external! Did you make it by yourself or did you patch some togeMaking a radar appear on a second monitorin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=The Beast123;13949978]Why are you wanting your visuals on the second monitor for? If you're after stream proof visuals this seems overkill in a game like this, it's the same reason why nobody bothers with an exterMaking a radar appear on a second monitorin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Hey guys! I have been using idiotbox but have moved on and patched my own cheat together from idiotbox and a few other cheats. I was wondering if anyone would have an idea as how to get a radar onto a second monitor? I

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?