Posts by iryx
25 posts total, newest first.
White Bloodin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I know this topic must be on modding sectio but there is no one reads
so if anyone knows how, if we can do such a thing on the U.S. cf
Sorry ADMINS for this post but I had many questions and a pro after this on my forumSplintersin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Anyone know if that could be done, such as spraying on the Chinese?
As to what the Chinese may have can somehow replace the file or something
Look 2:30m
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auV0wxH8TdMI won ak47-scope!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It is not very difficult to get something from the black market is most probably what I do. Themselves look.M4A1 Custom or Kriss Super V? :Oin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Kriss Super V F.. rules :D i use this and this is so cool.ZP for the Kriss superin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I am BM master xD now i have Ak-47 Silver , Ak-47 Scope , Super Kriss V, AVM camo perment , desert eagle camo . :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.