Posts by iDefiant
4 posts total, newest first.
TeknoGOD Cheat Toolin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=eithan1231;12203765]
iw5mp is the name of the mw3 exe file.
Make sure it is open before proceeding with this hack.[/QUOTE]
I tried opening just iw5mp but this shows up
1. First it's just the MW3 Load Up Screen
2TeknoGOD Cheat Toolin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - It says "Failed to Open iw5mp!" when I try to edit my prestige. Is there a solution to this?NTEC Script (with tutorial)in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - I followed the Tut and it isnt working
D: Please reply asapUnturned 3.15.1.0 No recoil Spread guns + Far meleesin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - How do you install this, I forgot how to install hacks into Unturned.Black Ops 2 Console Unlockerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=eithan1231;11647991]
I told somone else the exact same question the other day.... look through comments[/QUOTE]
I used Extream Injector and It worked with no problems. :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.