Posts by Elguet
10 posts total, newest first.
Black screen removement modin Combat Arms Help - I play on fireteam but when I got outside the gas makes my screen black, I need a mod to remove that black screen, in other words some kind of no effect.
ThanksHaving a problem.in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Exactly.. I crash when I even try to inject an empty dll... I talked to other coders and they said that CA EU
does crc checks and your injector can become detected but im not sure about..Having a problem.in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - I tryed all of those things, still doesn't works.. Any other method?Having a problem.in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Hello everyone.
As I always do before I work with a new hack for a new game, I always test the game by injecting an empty dll but seems like CA EU is detecting empty dll's, can anyone give me a solution to this problem?Unlimited Ammoin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Ch40zz-C0d3r;7311643]You hooked wrong address....[/QUOTE]
Lmfao, yeah thats true, fixed it. Its working fine now. Thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.